about 1 year ago
The primary aim for the Workplace Service Navigator (WSN) is to support the client account through meeting room management service delivery.
The WSN is the key interface with the customer and will be fully conversant with day to day activities within the building. The WSN will ensure the desired standard across all services are achieved ensuring all areas are clean, fully operational and that the support essentials are all in place e.g. meeting rooms are ready for use, common areas and toilets meet acceptable standards of cleanliness, stationery stock levels are maintained, cleaning meets standards and repairs are noted and actioned as quickly as possible.
This individual will be required to demonstrate excellent customer service, customer care and confidence within this role. They will proactively engage with individuals throughout to ensure service excellence at all times.
To be successful you will have:
- Experience within a strong customer service environment.
- An effective proactive communicator at all levels, both written & oral.
- A very high standard of personal appearance.
- Experience of front-of-house or hospitality within a corporate environment.
- Self disciplined and able to work on own initiative.
- Ability to make decisions without referral to Manager.
- Flexible and adaptable approach to work.
- The ability to demonstrate a proactive, customer focused and “Can Do” attitude are fundamental requirements
- Strong organisational and planning skills
- Proficient in the use of Microsoft, email, Word, Excel; able to maintain databases and link up to AV equipment, the internet, printers etc.
You will get the opportunity to be part of a great team wiith amazing benefits and a salary of £18,000