Our client is a well-established and highly regarded Property Consultancy that provides a full and comprehensive range of property advice to UK and International owners, occupiers, investors, lenders and developers.
The company provides a full range of property-related services in the office, retail, industrial and residential sectors towards agency, planning & urban regeneration, development, building consultancy, investment, property management, project management, valuation, business rates and lease consultancy.
Working as part of a very busy, friendly and dynamic regional and national team, an Associate Director of Commercial Valuation is required to process valuation instructions and to take an active role in developing the Valuation business across the region.
This is a career enhancing opportunity for the successful individual to fully establish themselves within a market leading practice and be instrumental in the company’s regional and national growth.
- To process Valuation instructions within the Sheffield, Yorkshire & Midlands region.
- To operate with a degree of flexibility and independence within this area, whilst also enjoying the support of the rest of the team.
- To seek to take instructions forward as the direct client contact.
- To provide professional, high quality reports to the client.
- To develop new business through use of both new and existing contacts.
- To seek to develop a range of clients and personal contacts.
- To manage relationships with clients and others in the local property market.
- To continually strive to improve working practices and client service delivery for the team.
- To represent the organisation and the full range of property related services available to clients.
- Any other duties commensurate with this level of post.
- Technical Skills
- RICS Accredited Valuer
- Proven experience in Commercial Property Valuation, ideally for loan security and balance sheet purposes.
- Track record and knowledge of undertaking Commercial Property Valuations and Valuation Appraisals, including the use of Argus (or similar) valuation software.
- Strong command of written English and ability to write valuation reports with a high degree of accuracy
- Computer Literacy, specifically in Microsoft Office and Excel.
- Presents a professional image when dealing with clients and demonstrates self confidence
- Demonstrates ambition and commitment to self-development
- Highly organised, self-motivated, enthusiastic and personable
- Manages own time and exercises good commercial judgement to maximise fee earning potential
- Team Player
- A commercially aware all-rounder with good business acumen and business generation skills.
- A working knowledge of the surrounding areas and commercial and residential markets.
- Capable presenter, both of technical and business matters
- Shows highly developed persuasive skills (oral)
- Highly Competitive Basic Salary (DOE) + Benefits
- Generous Car Allowance, dependent upon level
- Competitive Holiday Allowance
- Usual pension/healthcare provisions that you would expect from a leading consultancy
- Bonus opportunity
- Other benefits depending upon seniority
My client offers real scope for career development for a dedicated, professional and enthusiastic individual with a strong work ethic who wants to join one of the market leaders.
If you wish to apply for this position, please email your CV to email@example.com or call Andrew Kingsley on 07879 413 765 for further information.