Our client is a well respected International Property Consultancy, specialising across all sector types including Management, Valuation, Rating, Commercial Agency, Building Surveying etc.
The Property Management team is looking to appoint a Senior/Associate Property Management Surveyor initially on a 9 or 12 month contract although this potentially become a permanent full time role.
- The main purpose of the role to be one of the day -to-day contacts for a high -profile client requiring a premium level service
- Client reporting – to produce monthly/quarterly reports and attend client meetings.
- Tenant liaison and dealing with formal Landlord and Tenant matters such as rent reviews, lease renewals and tenant applications .
- Liaising with our FM team on day-to-day maintenance, repair and operational issues.
- Service charge administration
- Setting up new properties
The above list summarises the main responsibilities to be carried out in the role but it is not an exhaustive list.
Skills & Experience
- RICS Qualified
- Minimum 3 years PQE within Property Management
- High degree of commerciality and experience of development business with existing clients
- Experience within a professional services environment and working with blue-chip companies
- Excellent communication and client interfacing skills
- Ability to work under pressure
- High attention to detail
Our client offers real scope for career development for a dedicated, professional and enthusiastic individual with a strong work ethic who wants to join one of the market leaders.