Our client's aim is to achieve the highest quality service in all aspects of property management ranging from day to day activities at the properties, to financial control and to developing asset enhancing initiatives with its' clients.
An MRICS qualified Property/Asset Management Surveyor (Senior or Associate level) is required to join a highly successful and growing team, who has proven experience of managing assets/portfolios for individual investors, property companies and institutions.
Main Duties, Responsibilities & Accountabilities
- The main purpose of the role includes but is not limited to the following:
- To be the day to day contact for a high profile client who requires a premium level service
- Client reporting – to produce monthly/quarterly reports and attend client meetings.
- Tenant liaison and dealing with formal landlord and tenant matters such tenant applications to assign, sub-let or carry out alterations
- Liaising with building managers and our FM team on day-to-day maintenance, repair and operational issues.
- Service charge administration
- Property/Site Inspections
- Setting up new properties & portfolios on the database
The above list summarises main responsibilities to be carried out in the role but is not exhaustive. You may be asked to carry out additional activities.
Desired Knowledge, Skills and Experience
- RICS Qualified
- Minimum 3 years PQE within Property Management
- High degree of commerciality and experience of business development with existing clients
- Experience within a professional services environment and working with blue-chip companies
- Excellent communication and client interfacing skills
- Ability to work under pressure
- High attention to detail