A Senior Property Management Surveyor is required to join our clients’ Occupier Management team, to work on specific clients’ national property portfolios.
Key Duties include:
- Co-ordination & proactive management of client's real estate portfolio.
- Day-to-day Estates Management
- Lease Assignments / Surrenders / Renewals / Break Options & Events
- Management of Acquisition & Disposals
- Assisting with budgeting and reports to clients – formal and informal
- Development and maintenance of Client relationships
- Asset Management identifying opportunities to add portfolio value.
- Ensuring corporate processes are adhered to
- Database responsibility for updates and accuracy
- Attending/chairing meetings as appropriate
- Client Reporting on a day to day basis
- Assisting in achieving team targets
- Revenue and profit understanding
- Business Development – identification and act upon
Essential Experience & Specification:
- An ability to handle a wide range of management and professional duties.
- Motivated self-starter with proven track record in delivering quality client service within tight timescales
- A responsible lateral thinker with a positive eye for detail and the ability to complete tasks in a timely manner
- Experience in managing assignments independently, emphasis should be placed on the candidate's ability to solve problems without frequent re-course to a senior member of staff and/or the client
- Highly communicative, an ability to report verbally and in writing to clients, to issue instructions to contractors and/or advise tenants/staff on client liabilities without being overly authoritarian
- Experience in management of commercial property from a corporate real estate or landlord perspective.
- A wide range of property experience will also be beneficial.
- MRICS qualified
- £38,000 Basic Salary (D.O.E.)
- £4,500 car allowance
- Life Assurance
- Generous holidays
- Private medical cover
My client offers real scope for career development with a global organsiation, for a dedicated, professional and enthusiastic individual with a strong work ethic who wants to join one of the market leaders.
If you wish to apply for this position, please contact or email your CV to email@example.com or call Andrew Kingsley in confidence on 0121 796 8460 for further information, quoting ref AK18488.
If you have not heard within 2 days of applying unfortunately you application has not been successful on this occasion , we would like to wish you all the best with your job search!