Healthcare is certainly the one of the key sectors to be involved with right now! New and exclusive to Kingsley, a relative newcomer to the consultancy market, my client is looking to appoint a number of Senior level Project Manager to deliver a range of healthcare schemes across the North East & Yorkshire.
This is exciting role to join a new office. Backed by a key investor, this is a secure, dynamic and exciting place to grow your career.
- Hold MRICS or CIOB or similar qualification
- Be a highly effective communicator
- possess excellent time management and organisational skills
- have worked across a range of public sector projects, including health or education
- have experience of NEC contracts
- be client facing
- be ambitious and driven
- have experience of design work across multiple schemes and values
- Some experience within the health sector is essential.
As the successful Project Manager for this role, you will either be at a Senior or Principal level, looking for a fresh challenge. You will have responsibility of running three projects at any one time, with values ranging from £5m up to £150m, you will also support other members of this close-knit team, with other projects as and when required. This is a fast paced environment where you will be given full autonomy.
The position has arisen due to a number of project wins, if you are seeking career progression and exposure to high profile, high value projects, this is the perfect opportunity. The ideal candidate with be a Chartered member of the RICS, with at least three years PQE. You will be a competent Project Manager with a professional approach who is focussed on getting the job done.
The successful Project Manager will be working for a UK based consultancy and have experience of running projects independently.
- The following benefits package is available to the successful Project Manager are as follows:
- A salary of up to c£70,000 plus benefits is available – this may be increased for exceptional candidates.
To apply for the position of Senior Project Manager based in Yorkshire, contact Caroline Kingsley on 07768 381 831 or email a copy of your latest CV to email@example.com
If you have not heard within 2 days of applying unfortunately you application has not been successful on this occasion , we would like to wish you all the best with your job search!