One of the country’s leading property consultancies that provides a comprehensive range of property solutions to UK and International owners, occupiers, investors, lenders and developers.
Our client’s culture is highly professional and the teams work together to provide a full range of property-related services including agency, planning & urban regeneration, development, building consultancy, investment, property/asset management, project management, valuation, business rates, lease renewals and rent reviews.
As part of a successful Development Team (alongside Town Planning colleagues) you will be closely involved in general and strategic advice on the viability, planning and delivery of residential / commercial / mixed-use schemes, strategic land promotion and inner-city regeneration, providing a full national agency and development service to landowners, both public and private sector, and to developers.
The role can cater across both Leeds and Manchester markets requiring attendance across both offices as maybe required.
Desired or preferred knowledge, skills and experience for this role include, but are not limited to the following:
- Previous experience as a Development Surveyor (at Senior level) working within an established consultancy – 5+ years’;
- RICS qualified;
- Work with and lead a team and provide assistance to more junior colleagues where required.
- Commercial and/or Residential Agency experience;
- Strong knowledge (or background) of the Planning system;
- Pro-active approach to sourcing development opportunities;
- Good network of contacts and demonstrate an ability to bring new work into the business;
- Achieve new instructions through competitive tender processes;
- Experience of Development Appraisal Software including Argus Developer;
- Excellent communication skills and comfortable at presenting to clients;
- Leadership and Risk Management skills;
- Creative skills and an ability to lead from the front;
- An understanding of Public Sector requirements;
- Experience in both Public & Private Sector Acquisitions and Disposals;
- Good IT skills;
- Support and lead on existing contracts;
- To provide advice on local and regional markets;
- To achieve/help to financial targets;
- To have a good knowledge and experience of marketing land and development schemes – to include all aspects of due diligence investigations and marketing requirements;
- To support and assist on large procurement/regeneration projects;
- To research and produce strategic property reports.
- £50,000 to £70,000 basic Salary (D.O.E.)
- Generous car allowance
- Life Assurance
- Generous holidays
- Staff Profit Share
- Private Medical Cover
This is an ideal opportunity for an ambitious and motivated individual to join and lead within this specialist and successful team. You should be commercially focused, have an excellent track record of delivery and be happy working both independently and as part of the team.
My client offers real scope for career development for a dedicated, professional and enthusiastic individual with a strong work ethic who wants to join one of the market leaders.
If you wish to apply for this position, please contact or email your CV to email@example.com or call Andrew Kingsley in confidence on 07879 413 765 for further information.
If you have not heard within 2 days of applying unfortunately you application has not been successful on this occasion , we would like to wish you all the best with your job search!