RETAIL PROPERTY MANAGEMENT SURVEYOR/SENIOR SURVEYOR
OVERALL PURPOSE OF JOB
A highly successful multi-disciplinary surveying consultancy, with a highly reputable Property/Asset Management Department is looking to appoint a Property Management Surveyor or Senior Surveyor to its’ Manchester office due to continued growth and new high-profile instructions.
Acting for investors and occupiers in managing a cross-section of commercial property types, our client combines experience and knowledge with innovation and creativity, handling national and international portfolios for a wide variety of clients.
This particular role is focused on Retail lead portfolio instructions – shopping centres predominantly with some high street - whilst also assisting Directors on some of the larger mandates within the team.
You will have current/previous Property Management experience, preferably with some form of retail portfolio caseload, with a professional, determined and dedicated approach to your career.
CORE SKILLS, TECHNICAL ABILITIES & QUALIFICATIONS
- MRICS Qualified preferable but not essential
- Previous Property Management experience
- Numerate and technically competent
- A team player
- Strong attention to detail
- Ability to work in a challenging environment, dealing with high workload
- Skills to include IT, problem solving and negotiation
- Full, clean driving licence
- Competitive Salary – between £30k - £40k per annum
- Car Allowance
- Generous and rewarding bonus scheme
- Pension, Healthcare etc
- More details upon application
My client is a market leader and offers real scope for career development for a dedicated, professional and enthusiastic individual with a strong work ethic who wants to join one of the true market leaders.
To apply for this position then please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call Andrew Kingsley at Kingsley on 07879 413 765 for further information.