Healthcare is certainly the one of the key sectors to be involved with right now! New and exclusive to Kingsley, a relative newcomer to the consultancy market, my client is looking to appoint a number of Senior level Project Manager to deliver a range of healthcare schemes.
Backed by a key investor, this is a secure, dynamic and exciting place to grow your career.
You will ideally;
- Hold MRICS or CIOB or similar qualification
- Be a highly effective communicator
- Possess excellent time management and organisational skills
- Have worked across a range of public sector projects, including health or education
- Have experience of NEC contracts
- Be client facing
- Have experience of design work across multiple schemes and values
As the successful Project Manager for this role, you will either be at a Senior or Principal level, looking for a fresh challenge. You will have responsibility of running three projects at any one time, with values ranging from £2m up to £50m, you will also support other members of this close-knit team, with other projects as and when required. This is a fast paced environment where you will be given full autonomy.
Some experience within the health sector is essential.
The position has arisen due to a number of project wins, if you are seeking career progression and exposure to high profile, high value projects, this is the perfect opportunity. You will be a competent Project Manager with a professional approach who is focussed on getting the job done.
The successful Project Manager will be working for a UK based consultancy and have experience of running projects independently.
The following benefits package is available to the successful Project Manager are as follows:
- A salary of up to c£60,000 plus benefits is available – this may be increased for exceptional candidates.
To apply for the position contact Caroline Kingsley on 07768 381 831 or email a copy of your latest CV to firstname.lastname@example.org