We are looking to recruit a Residential Block Manager to manage a growing client portfolio in the Merseyside area.
This is a rewarding job, with long term career prospects.
THE ROLE WILL INCLUDE:
- Visiting sites and ensuring contractors attend to work
- Experience of residential practices and the law surrounding tenants’ rights and obligations
- Responsible for Health and Safety and risk management
- Liaising with tenants in terms of enquiries and approvals
- Preparing quarterly reports
- Dealing with email and telephone enquiries from lessees
- Inspecting residential premises and producing check lists
- Instructing contractors to handle maintenance issues and small repairs
- Managing planned maintenance and instructing project works as necessary
- Experience of Excel, Outlook and PowerPoint
- Driving licence essential
You will have a keen eye for detail and possess good communication skills. Experience gained within social housing would be advantageous.
In order to apply, please send a copy of your latest CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call 07768381831 for more details.