Kingsley is acting on behalf of a niche and highly experienced planning consultancy, based in the Northwest of England, with a national coverage.
Working across all asset classes including commercial, residential, education and more, an experienced Senior or Principal Planner is required to join a busy and ambitious team.
The successful candidate can expect to undertake the following day-to-day tasks:
- Appraisal of development sites and provide written and verbal client advice.
- Brief and manage external sub-consultants in the preparation of planning applications and appeals.
- Prepare and manage small to medium scale planning applications & appeals.
- Providing support with large scale planning applications, appeals, and strategic land promotion.
- Ability and willingness to undertake business development including the attendance of business networking events.
- 5 years post graduate experience and be a full member of the RTPI
- High quality written & oral communication.
- A strong understanding of planning legislation.
- Ability to ‘hit the ground running’, working autonomously
- Highly organised with a keen attention to detail
- Excellent communication skills
- Be self-motivated and be able to nurture strong relationships with clients, local authorities and external teams.
- Experience of managing deadlines and successfully delivering projects.
- Have strong commercial awareness in either the private sector or local authority.
- Be willing to work flexibly as and when required.
- Flexible working
- Competitive salary: £35,000 - £50,000 pa
- Excellent holiday + bank holidays
- Pension scheme
- RTPI membership fees paid and commitment to on-going CPD
- Car parking
My client offers real scope for career development for a dedicated, professional, and enthusiastic individual with a strong work ethic who wants to join a long established and successful private organisation.
To apply for this position in complete confidence, please email your CV to email@example.com or call Andrew Kingsley at Kingsley on 07879 413 765 for further information.