Our client delivers tailored solutions that drive strong Real Estate outcomes for its’ partners, providing professional services for every stage of the real estate cycle, across a diverse range of sectors.
They deliver successful Real Estate solutions across the UK, working with global institutional and private investors, private equity groups, local authorities, and stakeholders, as well as lending banks, special servicers, and other debt providers.
A highly successful Real Estate Asset & Investment Manager, with a highly reputable Asset Management team across the UK is looking to appoint an MRICS qualified Asset Manager to its’ Manchester office due to continued growth and new high-profile instructions.
As an Asset Manager, you will have a passion for UK Real Estate to join a fast paced, dynamic, and friendly team. Whilst you will be required to travel independently around the UK visiting assets, you will play an important role in an integrated team, where Asset Management, Property Management, Investment Management, Portfolio Management, Directors, and Operations all work closely together. This is a unique opportunity for an individual looking to contribute to the success of a growing organisation.
You’ll be energetic and collaborative, someone who does not accept things as they are ‘supposed to be’, or ‘have been’ done. You will create innovative solutions aligned with your clients’ objectives and needs.
- Support the team to prepare cashflow and asset management business plan including Capex requirements to meet clients’ objectives and add value
- Report to Senior Asset Managers on a regular basis to ensure the effective and timely implementation of above
- Assist the team to procure and manage effectively appropriate third parties to aid implementation of business plan
- Assist the team to procure and manage letting agents including production of marketing material
- Work with the team to manage letting process ensuring transaction is completed quickly and efficiently
- Assist the team to procure consultants to provide advice and undertake rent reviews, lease renewals and lease regears
- Assist the rent review, lease renewal and lease regear processes to timely completion
- Manage all aspects of property management via third party or in house suppliers including rent collection, service charge management, property maintenance, health & safety audit
- Ensure property manager data base is current and accurate at all times
- Work with the team to manage client’s legal advisors and other advisors ensuring optimum performance and minimal cost
- Provide information to and assist client’s valuers
- Assist the team to manage handover of asset and property management data and work in progress for acquisitions, disposals and as required, into an asset management role
- Manage and ensure delivery of client refurbishment projects within budget and on time. Strategic Asset Management Support
- Support the team to identify property transaction/new business opportunities e.g., marriage value, JV’s, acquisitions, disposals, development opportunities, alternative land use etc
- Attend business development events and seek to proactively promote the business to key stakeholders in the northern market
- Support the team to prepare investment/development appraisals and recommendations to client
- Assist the team to execute business plan strategies from implementation to exit or identified milestones as agreed with client
- Normal Hours of work for this role are 5 days a week 9.00 am – 6:00 pm based in the Company’s Manchester office.
- Must be flexible and able to work extended hours as likely necessary on occasion.
- May be required to travel both within the United Kingdom and abroad
SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
- Competent business user of MS Office software including Word, Excel, PowerPoint
- Previous experience of property management databases
- 2-3 years’ experience in commercial property asset management - relevant property asset management experience across one or various sectors, gained within either a client-side role and/or a consultancy
- Holds an Open Driver’s License
- RICS Qualified
- A Level education or equivalent
- Degree education or equivalent in a related discipline
- MRICS (Member of the Royal Institution of Chartered Surveyors)
- Competitive Salary –to £50k+ per annum (higher salary for exceptional candidates)
- Annual Discretionary Bonus
- Staff Share Scheme
- Life Assurance (3 times)
- Income Protection
- Parental Leave
- Season Ticket Loan
- And much, much more……
My client is a market leader and offers real scope for career development for a dedicated, professional, and enthusiastic individual with a strong and professional work ethic.
To apply for this position then please email your CV to email@example.com or call Andrew Kingsley at Kingsley on 07879 413 765 for further information.