The Client & The Role
Our client, an international property consultancy, is looking to appoint a key individual who will take immediate responsibility for the management of their own properties and projects. This role offers first-rate prospects for a confident, enthusiastic, committed individual.
Working closely with the Team Leader – you shall manage and assist with a high profile clients’ office portfolio. The portfolio comprises multi and single let assets buildings.
This is an exciting opportunity to join a progressive property management team focused on curating and delivering innovative services related to sustainable development, technology, connectivity and of course more traditional property management.
- Co-ordination of all property management staff across the portfolio as well as staff across other business lines such as agency, lease advisory, building consultancy & rating businesses.
- Providing high quality property management to the client and your Team Leader
- Management of lease / tenancy events
- Active participation in project workshops leading to enhanced service delivery in areas of community engagement, customer experience and sustainability. Attending regular team, occupier and service development meetings
- Dealing with occupier applications and managing all landlord consent matters
- Preparing monthly and quarterly client reports
- Responsibility and ownership of managing own buildings
- Liaising directly with the client’s asset management and finance teams
- Undertaking regular service charge expenditure monitoring and reporting
- Liaising with property management accounts team on production of service charge budgets, reconciliations, quarterly variance reports and rent raising reports
- Management of income arrears and recovery, invoice approvals, setting up new properties, completing change notes, updating management software systems, etc
- Due diligence for acquisitions and disposals
- Attending client meetings
- Attendance and positive contributions at team, department and service workshop meetings
- Degree level qualification
- MRICS qualified
- Proven experience within a commercial property management department or similar, operating within the office sector and with client facing responsibility
- Managing lease events, rent reviews and expiries
- Dealing with occupier applications proactively
- Good L&T knowledge
- Understanding of office market trends and workspace demands
- Property management accounting knowledge – statements of account, service charges, arrears recovery, etc
- Managing staff and working collaboratively within a team
- Salary circa £50,000+ per annum
- Min. 25 days annual leave (with the option of purchasing up to 5 additional days via flex benefits)
- Life Assurance
- Car Allowance
- Bonus Scheme - you will be eligible to participate in the Company’s Bonus Scheme
- Private medical cover
- And more…..
My client offers real scope for career development with a global organisation, for a dedicated, professional, and enthusiastic individual with a strong work ethic who wants to join one of the market leaders.
If you wish to apply for this position, please contact or email your CV to email@example.com or call Andrew Kingsley in confidence on 07879 413 765 for further information, quoting ref AK1690547