If you work for a consultancy, but are looking for a firm where things are done differently, this could be the position you have been looking for. We are looking for an outstanding individual, to help establish a leading healthcare advisory team.
This is an exciting opportunity for a senior level candidate to join a highly successful construction consultancy, working across both the private and public sectors. With a number of high profile North West clients already secured, this provides a fantastic foundation from which to grow.
We are looking for an inspiring leader, with a proven track record in generating new business opportunities and excellent client management skills. My client is seeking suitable candidates for the position of Director to head up their new healthcare team. Candidates will need to have experience of working in the Manchester and North West market, be well connected and have experience within the delivery of healthcare projects. This is a key position in our client’s group with excellent prospects to grow the existing team with support from the Board of Directors.
You will be responsible for;
- The development of new business
- Establishing a new team
- Management and growth of a healthcare advisory team, offering a range of services
- The delivery of projects to quality, time and cost
You will possess excellent experience in all aspects of providing quantity surveying and or project management consultancy services for high value healthcare projects, from inception through to completion.
You will be able to demonstrate the following;
- Ability and track record of leading a team of PM & QS’s;
- Ideally have performed both QS and PM roles;
- MRICS accredited and willing to participate and engage with candidates in the business to help them achieve MRICS status;
- Excellent client delivery attributes with solid experience in the healthcare sector;
- Ability to win work and with a track record of developing clients / sectors within a previous business;
- Hard working, driven and relishes the challenge to be the lead and grow nationally;
- Membership of RICS or equivalent professional qualification
- UK consultancy experience
In return, you will receive a generous salary and benefits package, coupled with working within a team of highly respected professionals, with an enviable client base.
If you would like to be considered then please forward a copy of your latest CV in the first instance to email@example.com. For a confidential discussion, please call 07768381831.