This is an exciting opportunity for an ambitious Commercial Agency Surveyor to establish themselves within a well-respected regional property consultancy, operating throughout the North West.
Our client is a well-recognised firm of Chartered Surveyors, Commercial Property Experts and RICS Registered Valuers who offer bespoke and specialist property expert advice alongside excellent customer service.
The position shall provide the successful candidate with an opportunity to lead an established Commercial Agency team and the work will principally involve an extensive range agency casework across industrial, office and retails sectors on behalf of a broad range of high-quality clients.
Main duties include, but are not limited to:
- Acquisitions & Disposals across all commercial property types
- Accompanied Viewings
- Attending client meetings
- Business generation and seeking new opportunities
- Managing and maintaining workload
- Strong Commercial Agency background
- Some knowledge of the South Manchester/Cheshire Commercial Property Market
- Strong attention to detail
- Self-motivated & able to work autonomously
- Driven with a “can-do” attitude
- Ambitious & Career Focused
- Commercially minded
- Excellent Communicator
- A high degree of IT literacy with good presentation skills and Excel experience
- Ability to communicate and negotiate with clients and stakeholders
- Full, clean driving licence
- An attractive & competitive Salary Package, including car allowance & benefits
- Performance Related Bonus structure
- Genuine potential for Equity / Share Options
- To head-up/lead a dynamic, positive and friendly team within an expanding business
- Limitless scope to develop the role and progress within the business
- A convenient South Manchester location with on-site car parking & major public transport links
To apply for this position, please contact Andrew Kingsley direct on 07879 413 765 or email a copy of your latest CV to email@example.com quoting the position and reference AK18688 for this role.
Kingsley is a leading Property & Built Environment Recruitment Consultancy, providing across all levels of seniority, throughout the North West and beyond. Our Directors hold a true mix of time-served surveying experience and high-level Professional Recruitment, which sets us apart from our competitors
If you are considering either your next career move, or looking to recruit within your property team, then please contact Kingsley for Independent, Confidential and Qualified advice.