Our client is a multi-disciplinary international surveying consultancy and has a strong and well established Valuation Advisory team, both nationally and in their Manchester office.
This opportunity provides for either a Surveyor or Senior Valuation Surveyor to undertake all aspects of valuation work for a combination of institutions, major banking clients, corporate clients and local landlords and developers.
Success in the role derives from ensuring an enthusiastic and flexible approach to client assignments with the ability to work on your own or as part of the team.
- To assist in the successful implementation and delivery of all aspects of valuation consultancy, working in conjunction with the National team and London.
- Take responsibility for several key clients and work closely with the London valuation team in delivering accurate advice in a timely manner
- Provide informed, market facing and independent advice on all standard property types
- Deliver projects from inception to completion with minimum supervision to meet the objectives in accordance with company policies and management systems. Instructions to include but are not limited to Investment, Red Book, Loan Book Reviews and Accounts.
- Strategic Property Reviews
- To positively contribute to the department’s business plan and to assist in achieving its objectives
- Collaboration with other service lines to maintain market knowledge and cross sell opportunities.
- Good interpersonal skills and ability to quickly form professional relationships with colleagues and clients at all levels of seniority
- Ability to prioritise and co-ordinate tasks efficiently ensuring all deadlines are met
- Maintains a positive attitude towards routine tasks
- Pro-active and enjoys working autonomously and as part of a wider team
- Confident and assertive where required
- Sociable and outgoing
- Flexible approach to work
- Understands and appreciates the importance of using discretion
- The candidate should be MRICS and preferably be a RICS Registered Valuer
- Knowledge of Argus Investor and Developer essential
- Good IT skills (Word, Excel, MS Outlook)
- Good communication skills, both verbally and in writing
- Accurate and exceptional attention to detail
- Good knowledge of the North West market
- Be able to build, develop and maintain existing business and client relationships
- Able to plan and manage workload efficiently
- Clean driving licence.
My client offers real scope for career development for a dedicated, professional and enthusiastic individual with a strong work ethic who wants to join one of the market leaders.
If you wish to apply for this position, please email your CV to email@example.com or call Andrew Kingsley MRICS on 07879 413 765 for further information.