A leading property consultancy, with offices throughout the UK is looking to appoint a Commercial Valuation Surveyor (Associate level) for their Bristol office, who will principally be involved in providing commercial property valuations for loan security purposes to a range of clients throughout the South West, South Wales and the wider regions.
Working specifically within the Valuation Advisory group, you will be part of a successful Regional & National Valuation team that:
- Values a broad range of asset types
- Works with major banks and investors among a broad spectrum of local, national and international clients
- Provides specialist advice to clients based on thorough sector knowledge through wider collaboration with market leading capital markets, agency, research and management teams.
Main Duties & Responsibilities
- To provide valuations and related advice on a range of property types and to a variety of clients many of whom are core clients of the firm;
- Introduce, Develop and Manage client relationships;
- Assist the team in achieving targets and growing the business line.
- To work independently within a team context carrying out property inspections and background due diligence;
- To demonstrate good market knowledge of the areas and sectors you are active in;
- To prepare and deliver valuations and reports to a very high level of accuracy and quality and to client timetables;
- To put clients first and achieve maximum client satisfaction;
- To work efficiently to maximise profitability;
- To be client facing and be able to identify opportunities for business growth and fee earning opportunities and help grow the business;
- To support the Senior members of the team to achieve team and department objectives;
- To support junior team members in their career development;
Knowledge, Skills and Experience
- MRICS qualified, with 3-5 years (minimum) post-qualification experience
- Wide mixed-use Valuation experience
- Strong market knowledge ideally of the regions property market
- Knowledge of Argus Developer and Investor packages
- Microsoft office package essential
- Ability to work under tight time constraints in order to deliver high quality service
- Must be enthusiastic and self-motivated with excellent client skills
- Must be flexible and a team player
- Must have strong verbal and numerical skills and be comfortable with report writing
- Must be customer - service driven with strong communication skills
- Must be able to supervise and delegate to junior members of staff
My client offers real scope for career development for a dedicated, professional and enthusiastic individual with a strong work ethic who wants to join one of the market leaders.
To apply for this position then please email your CV to email@example.com or call Andrew Kingsley on 07879 413 765 for further information, quoting job reference AK18493.
If you have not heard within 2 days of applying unfortunately you application has not been successful on this occasion , we would like to wish you all the best with your job search!