Are you a senior level CDM Principal Designer? Would you like to work closely with well-known, high-profile clients?
An exciting unique opportunity exists for a Senior or Associate, to join an established team, working within a successful Architects practice.
The Firm; have grown significantly over the past few years and are now looking to expand their service offering.
You will work closely with large national clients, delivering tool box talks and advising on all aspects of Health and Safety, in relation to refurbishment works, extensions and new builds. By joining this highly successful firm, you will be responsible for delivering, managing and growing the Health and Safety division on a national basis.
This is an exciting opportunity to join a team of highly respected professionals, who pride themselves on providing an outstanding service to a range of clients.
- To be considered for the role you will;
- Have business development capabilities
- Possess strong client relationships
- Have experience of working within a consultancy environment or Architects practice
- Have experience of leading and growing a team
- Be willing to travel UK wide
- You will be a motivated and forward thinking, professional
To discuss the role in more detail, contact Caroline Kingsley on 07768 381 831. Alternatively, email a copy of your latest CV to email@example.com.
All applications will be treated in the strictest of confidence.