An excellent opportunity has arisen to join a leading, well-established, and reputable property consultancy in their Birmingham office. Our client is a commercial property consultancy that encompasses several specialist departments and acts for a variety of clients including retailers, investors, developers, financiers and occupiers of commercial, residential, healthcare and education property.
The client provides advice on a range of property matters including Agency, Lease Advisory, Valuation, Investment, Building Consultancy, Business Rates, serving the national arena.
To strengthen the Lease Consultancy team a highly motivated, enthusiastic, and commercially aware Lease Consultancy Surveyor is required to assist and work alongside the Partner, to carry out varied duties across (but not limited to) rent review & lease renewal case load for both retained management clients and private client work within Retail, Office and Industrial sectors.
In addition, should any candidates also have experience or have desires to also work within commercial agency then this may also be possible, subject to further discussions.
In brief, the successful candidate shall be involved with:
Rent Review & Lease Renewal Strategy Lease Interpretation Collation and Analysis of Evidence Rental Valuations Negotiations Potentially, Commercial Agency work
Key Attributes & Qualifications Required:
- There is a strong culture of teamwork but there is still the scope to take a significant degree of personal responsibility for ensuring client needs are met.
- To carry out property inspections/viewings, prepare client reports and conduct negotiations.
- To use strong research and analytical skills to identify and interpret market transactional and rental evidence.
- To be a strong and effective negotiator on the client’s behalf and to develop effective and long-lasting relationships with clients, using exceptional rapport skills.
- To use good organisational skills to manage and prioritise a busy and developing caseload.
- To provide general practice support for the team as required
- To develop and maintain a strong network of internal and external contacts and to use these contacts to further develop business for our client.
- Proven IT skills, including high-level Microsoft Word and Excel competencies.
- Well organised, efficient, using initiative and working to tight deadlines.
- Good written/communication skills with an eye for detail.
- A commitment to excellence and developing strong client relationships.
- Flexible and self-motivated with a real desire to deliver excellent customer service.
- Positive attitude and willing to learn with and develop the team.
- Strong drive for results and highly proactive to maintain momentum and complete the task.
- A high degree of analytical ability.
- MRICS qualified or sitting their APC within next 12 months
- Competitive Salary from £30k to £50k, depending on experience
- Car Allowance
- Company Benefits
- Excellent potential of career progression with a market leader
My client offers real scope for career development for a dedicated, professional and enthusiastic individual with a strong work ethic who wants to join one of the regional & national market leaders.
If you wish to apply for this unique opportunity, then please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call Andrew Kingsley on 07879 413 765 for further information.