A Property Administrator is required to join our client who is a highly successful property company - with unrivalled expertise focused across multiple sectors – retail & leisure, industrial, office, residential and development.
The business has grown to become one of the major forces in real estate in the North of England, primarily focused across major Northern conurbations, including the Northwest, with a large portfolio of commercial property and a sizeable landbank for current and future development.
This is a client-side property administrator role within the property and asset management team offering flexi-Working – 3 days office based – Monday & Friday Home-Based. This role will perform a key function in managing internal/external reporting accurately and as per deadlines whilst also considering any efficiencies or improvements that can be made.
- Co-ordinate all internal weekly, monthly, and quarterly property reports within the department, committees, and the board to ensure deadlines are met.
- Collating information for different reporting streams and checking accuracy via outline understanding of data.
- Liaising with third party consultants across a variety of topics to obtain information and ensure data is up to date (letting agents, insurance brokers, rating & investment surveyors, managing agent etc.)
- Assist with management of property acquisition data.
- Compiling portfolio tenant covenant analysis (e.g., D&B scores), commercialisation and footfall data.
- Working with Argus Enterprise to produce additional reporting.
- Maintain electronic filing systems to ensure accurate property information/records.
- Ensuring tenancy schedules are accurate in comparison with leases and updated by third parties.
- Ensuring documentary adherence to portfolio statutory compliance.
- Reviewing and summarising key lease information.
- Oversight and analysis of utilities management with managing agent.
- General assistance in ensuring smooth running of the property and asset management function as new processes establish.
- Identification of improvements to reporting and/or management of consultant data
- Organise meetings and events for the property team.
- Occasional cover of tasks within the wider group administrator team.
This description is meant to be an outline and is not intended to list all duties and responsibilities and is subject to change based on the needs of the team.
- Experienced Property Administrator
- Previous experience of working in a commercial property environment and knowledge of numerous commercial property sectors and associated leases.
- Prior experience in data management systems: Argus Enterprise preferred but not essential
- Experienced in Microsoft packages to at least intermediate level with an emphasis on Word, Excel, and Power point
- Attention to detail, possessing the ability to learn new procedures quickly and be able to juggle multiple job functions.
- Previous experience of working with and coordinating multiple key stakeholders in a fast paced and busy environment
- Confidence and ability to coordinate both internal and external parties to meet deadlines
- Organised team player with a ‘can do’ approach
- Able to demonstrate adaptability and lateral thinking
- Strong organisational skills and able to prioritise to meet deadlines in a timely and accurate manner.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Salary up to £30,000 (DOE)
- 25 days holiday + 8 bank holidays
- Holiday buy back scheme (can buy up to 5 days over 12 month period)
- 4 x Life Assurance
- Permanent Health Insurance
- Private Medical Insurance
- Healthshield – additional cover for dentist, physio etc.
- 9% into Group Pension Scheme – 3% employee
- Core hours flexi working between 10 – 4 pm
- Hybrid working from home up to 2 days per week
- Hours 37.5
My client offers real scope for career development for a dedicated, professional, and enthusiastic individual with a strong work ethic who wants to join one of the market leaders.
To apply for this position in complete confidence, please email your CV to email@example.com or call Andrew Kingsley at Kingsley on 07879 413 765 for further information, quoting REF: AK18903
Kingsley is a leading Property & Built Environment Recruitment Consultancy, providing across all levels of seniority, throughout the Northwest and beyond. Our directors’ hold a true mix of time-served surveying experience and high-level Professional Recruitment, which sets us apart from our competitors
If you are considering either your next career move, or looking to recruit within your property team, then please contact Kingsley for Independent, Confidential and Qualified advice.