We are looking to appoint an experienced Sustainability Project Manager to deliver a Net Zero Carbon strategy across a large portfolio. This role involves extensive project and program management responsibilities, stakeholder engagement, budget control, risk management, and a strong focus on sustainability and NZC goals. It requires a well-organized and strategic approach to ensure successful program delivery.
This is an in-house position, and we are looking for an individual with;
- Significant ESG / Sustainability experience within a property management environment / context.
- Qualifications in a Sustainability/Engineering related discipline.
- Proven track record of successfully delivering significant large scale and complex programmes end-to-end.
- Project Management skills.
- Selecting and managing delivery teams including 3rd party suppliers.
- Knowledge of NHS structure, governance and processes is desirable, but not essential
- Specific experience of large scale property portfolios with FM and Development activity.
If you feel you have the skills and attributes described, then I would love to hear from you. Please email a copy of your CV to me firstname.lastname@example.org If you have any questions about the role, please feel free to call me on 07768381831 or book a time for us to speak in my diary https://calendly.com/caroline-200/15min