We are currently seeking an experienced, or aspiring to lead and grow the team, delivering quantity surveying and employer agent services to clients in the housing, affordable housing and care & extra care sectors. The successful candidate will be based in the north west, with good knowledge of the housing and affordable housing sector.
In addition to working alongside the Partner in managing a growing team, the associate director will use existing contacts in the relevant sectors to win new commissions.
Experience and Skills Required:
- Cost & commercial management experience in a consultancy environment,
- Experience of providing QS / EA services on projects in the housing, affordable housing and or care and extra care sectors,
- Relevant existing contacts in the industry to assist in the winning of new commissions,
- Man management experience,
- Exposure to bidding processes and bid submissions,
- Ideally chartered – RICS / APC accredited,
- Pre and post contract administration experience is highly desirable,
- Proficient technical knowledge of construction processes,
Please contact CAROLINE KINGSLEY on 07768 381 831, or email a copy of your latest CV to email@example.com, all enquiries will be in the strictest of confidence.