The company of a FTSE 100 PLC and a global leader in their sector providing services into the majority of markets including construction, energy, industrial, infrastructure and governments across Europe, The US and Canada.
With ambitious growth plans over the next three years, this is an exciting time to join the business.
A Commercial Building Surveyor is required to lead and take responsibility on the property estate and estate services across the UK and Ireland.
Reporting to the Head of Property, your key duties will include:
- Project delivery, including remodelling, refurbishment, repairs & maintenance
- Monthly reporting to maintain the integrity and condition of The Estate
- Undertake dilapidation reports & negotiate claims
- Build and manage strong relationships with key stakeholders
- Ensure properties are fully compliant in terms of current legislation and building regulations, as well as health & safety
- Monitor outputs and manage reporting, resources, planning and forecasting
You will have worked within a commercial environment and ideally have retail and or industrial sector experience.
Candidates will ideally be MRICS qualified.
Salary and Benefits include:
- a competitive salary – between £40,000 and £60,000 per annum DOE
- generous holiday allowance (with the opportunity to buy and sell annual leave)
- life assurance
- competitive pension scheme.
To apply for this position, please contact Caroline Kingsley on 07768381831 or email a copy of your latest CV to email@example.com quoting the position and reference 18639 for this role.