F I Kingsley, t/a Kingsley, is committed to protecting the privacy of our candidates, clients, and users of www.kingsleyrecruitment.co.uk. Kingsley wants to provide a safe and secure user experience.
We will ensure that the information you submit to us via our website or through any of our offices is only used for the purposes set out in this policy.
THE INFORMATION KINGSLEY COLLECTS AND HOW WE USE IT
Kingsley may collect your personal details, including but not limited to your name and contact information (together with your email address) and other relevant data from your CV. On occasions, this may also include sensitive personal details. This information is held, used, and disclosed by us as follows:
- To provide our services to you
- To maintain our business relationship, where you are a user of our website, a client or jobseeker
- To enable you to submit your CV for general applications, to apply for specific jobs or to subscribe to our job alerts
- To match your details with job vacancies, to assist us in finding a position that is most suitable for you, and to send your personal information (including sensitive personal information) to clients to apply for jobs
- To answer your enquiries
- To direct-market products and services, advise you of news, industry updates, events, promotions, competitions, reports, and other information. Where we do so, you will be able to unsubscribe from such communications
- To fulfil contractual obligations with our clients
- Where you are registered as a candidate on our database, your personal information will be accessible by our UK offices to enable them to provide you with recruitment services and for the purposes of business development, systems development, and testing
- To trusted third parties, where we have retained them to provide services that you or our clients have requested, such as reference, qualification, and criminal reference checking services (as required), verification of the details you have provided from third-party sources, and psychometric evaluations or skills tests. These third parties comply with similar and equally stringent undertakings of privacy and confidentiality as Kingsley
- To third parties that perform functions on our behalf and who also provide services to us, such as professional advisors, IT consultants carrying out testing and development work on our business technology systems, and research and mailing houses. These third parties comply with similar undertakings of privacy and confidentiality as Kingsley
- We may also release personal information to regulatory or law enforcement agencies, if they require us to do so. We will also disclose your information where we are permitted and requested to do so by law.
To subscribe to Job Alert emails, you will be required to provide your email address, which will be used for keeping you informed, by email, of the latest jobs as nominated by you.
Should you decide that you no longer wish to receive this information, please advise by emailing email@example.com or unsubscribing via the link in the email that we have sent.
CURRICULUM VITAE (CV)
We provide you with the option of submitting your CV via our website or by providing a copy to one of our consultants. You can do this either to apply for a specific, advertised job or for consideration by our recruitment consultants for positions as they periodically arise. Your CV will be stored in the Kingsley database, and shall only be accessible by Kingsley’s recruitment consultants.
ACCESS TO INFORMATION
You have the right at any time to ask us for a copy of the information supplied by you that we hold. We may ask you to verify your identity and for more information about your request. We also have the right to charge an administrative fee for this service. Where we are legally permitted to do so, we may refuse your request and will give you reasons for doing so.
If you would like to make a request for information, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
You also have the right to ask Kingsley to stop using your information. However, if this involves a request for deletion of your file, please be aware that we may not be required or able to do so, particularly where your file also holds information about our clients or financial information that we need to keep for periods of up to six years, i.e., that relate to tax matters. Where we are unable to comply with your request, we will provide reasons for failing to do so.
OTHER WEBSITES & THIRD PARTIES
Please note that clicking on links and banner advertisements may result in your transferral to Kingsley from another website, where data privacy practices may be different to that of Kingsley.
Visitors should consult any other websites' privacy policies, as we are not responsible for, and have no control over, information that is submitted to or collected by these third parties.
Third parties may pass your personal data and/or CV to Kingsley, in accordance with their own data policies for the purposes of recruitment. Please refer to these providers for more details.
If, at any time, you have questions or concerns about Kingsley’s online privacy commitment, please feel free to email email@example.com or call our Liverpool Head Office on 0151 242 1630.
To view our Privacy Statement, please click here.
Kingsley is the trading name of FI Kingsley Limited. FI Kingsley Limited is a company registered in England and Wales with company number 07511286.
Registered Office: 11th Floor, The Plaza, 100 Old Hall Street, Liverpool, L3 9QJ.