JOIN US: Experienced Recruitment Consultant – Senior Level
We are Kingsley – a truly independent market leader - a smart, vibrant, professional recruitment consultancy, helping both clients and candidates within the Property & Built Environment profession - dominant across the Northwest, extending throughout the UK.
Experts in our chosen fields, we also possess work experience specific to the sectors we serve which is a major advantage over our competitors. We believe in providing a genuine consultative service whilst building long term relationships along the way.
We have an enviable & extensive client list, being:
- Regional, National & International;
- Consultancies, In-House, Developers, Property Companies etc;
- Across all Commercial and Residential sectors.
We are experiencing continued growth and exceptional market share and as a result, we are looking to appoint highly professional Recruitment Consultants, to work alongside our three Directors.
We are a tight knit team and therefore we are only looking for like-minded consultants who have proven recruitment experience within the Built Environment Sector (Commercial or Residential Property) holding a true mix of high professionalism, hard-work, ambition and tenacity whilst also being an excellent team player coupled with the ability to work autonomously.
We are a high-performance team who enjoy having the flexibility to run our own diaries and be performance driven, not micro-managed. We have cultivated a highly collaborative team environment, which we know is core to our success to date.
We're open minded on how you want to work, and you will also have the ability to help run the business and be influential in shaping our current and future business strategy.
Our Ideal Candidate:
- You will have a minimum 3+ years (preferably 5+ years) of sector recruitment experience, ideally within related markets such as:
- General Practice – Property / Asset Management, Valuation, Rating, Agency, Development, L&T etc
- Technical - Building Surveying/Quantity Surveying/Project Management);
- Residential - Housebuilders, Developers, Housing Associations etc.
- We encourage interest from candidates with experience in other sectors such as Planning, Architecture and Facilities Management.
- Self-motivated. We don’t rely on KPIs but that means you need to be your own motivator. Our culture is one of high autonomy.
- An effective communicator.
A strong relationship builder. Commercially minded- be able to realise and present new business opportunities. Consideration on the way we work – ability to question, refine and improve our working practices.
Benefits & Remuneration:
As a minimum we offer:
- Competitive base salary – D.O.E.
- A highly competitive commission structure paying from 20% up to 50%
- Starting on 25 days holiday + your birthday!
- Highly flexi-working style – mix of remote and office working
- Gym Membership Contributions
- Mobile Phone Contributions
- …and more
This is a genuine career enhancing opportunity to join and become a major player within a highly successfully and growing organisation, with unlimited career potential.
Please contact Andrew Kingsley for an informal discussion in complete confidence:
M: 07879 413 765