Our client is a true global leader of Real Estate Consultancy who are currently looking for a Senior Surveyor to join its’ Property Management team working on behalf of client pension funds, property companies, joint venture clients, private investors and developers.
The successful individual shall be a proven and able property manager to join a team of over 70 national professionals.
The role offers:
- a new and exciting opportunity to join a growing team in Birmingham
- a key part within an established but fast-growing team.
- direct client responsibility, ensuring a high level of service delivery
- overall management of asset enhancement initiatives and the wider functions.
- an active role in business development activities associated with furthering the growth of the business in London and nationally.
To be successful in this role, you need to possess a true mix of the following:
- suitable experience in advising A1 / Corporate Clients;
- high level reporting ability & experience;
- experience of service charge;
- rent strategy advice;
- MRICS qualified
- Up to date knowledge of legislation regarding property management;
- Demonstrable technical competence in Corporate Real Estate;
- Basic IT skills (word-processing and spreadsheets);
- Likely to possess 2 years plus post-qualification experience; and
- All round General Practice background
- Basic salary of between £30,000 to £40,000 per annum
- Car allowance
- Other excellent benefits that yo would expect from a market leader
My client offers real scope for career development for a dedicated, professional and enthusiastic individual with a strong work ethic who wants to join one of the market leaders.
If you wish to apply for this position, please email your CV to Andrew Kingsley on email@example.com or call on 07879 413 765 (daytime, out of hours or text) for further information.
If you have not heard within 2 days of applying unfortunately you application has not been successful on this occasion , we would like to wish you all the best with your job search!