Thank you for your interest - this position has now been filled, but if you are interested in similar roles get in touch and we should be able to find something for you.
You’ll work with the Directors in a small, but highly focused and much respected business to manage individual shopping centre assets across the UK. The role will see you taking the lead on implementing business plans, managing investment performance and taking long term strategic decisions.
- Implementing and creating asset level Business Plans;
- Liaising with the Directors, agents, lawyers and other external consultants in delivery of initiatives;
- Preparing regular Asset Management Reports, Business Plans and Bank Reports.
- Working closely with leasing agents to develop and deliver the leasing strategy.
- Communicating and cooperating with Joint-Venture partners;
- Developing and maintaining a wide range of customer relationships, particularly with retailers, local stakeholders and core advisors;
- Advising on and managing CAPEX and administering service charge budgets, overseeing expenditure and maintenance of property;
- Authorising rent demands and monitoring rent collection, liaising with property accounts teams;
- Ensuring all necessary insurances are in place for the asset;
- Ensuring compliance with Landlord & Tenant Act and acting as the primary interface with solicitors as required;
- Negotiating terms directly with prospective tenants;
- Reviewing and approving tenant fit-out proposals;
- Managing on site centre management teams.
- Degree educated, with a minimum of 3 years’ relevant industry experience;
- A background in commercial asset or property management or leasing preferred with a good understanding of the industry, in particular the retail sector;
- Knowledge of landlord and tenant law and current shopping centre management best practice;
- Strong interpersonal skills and good verbal and written communication skills with an ability to work collaboratively;
- Strong numeracy, financial and computer skills including MS Excel and an ability to understand key performance drivers;
- Adaptable team player with the ability to operate autonomously when needed;
- Able to manage multiple tasks effectively and prioritise as required to meet expectations;
- Self-starter who uses own initiative.
- A valid full driving licence.
Our client is looking to recruit a key individual who enjoys a high level of responsibility, responding to challenges, is excited by meeting the toughest targets and has fun working at the leading edge.
My client offers real scope for career development for a dedicated, professional and enthusiastic individual with a strong work ethic who wants to join one of the true international market leaders.
To apply for this position, then please email your CV to email@example.com or call Andrew Kingsley on 0203 817 7030 for further information.