A large commercial property consultancy is looking to develop an Assistant Building Surveyor into a Chartered Surveyor and eventually an Associate.
About the Company
With a significant presence all over the UK, this firm offer a full spectrum of property services including auctions, legal advisory, valuation, planning & development, asset advisory, building consultancy and property management.
They operate across the following sectors;
- Alternative Property Investments
- Corporate occupiers
- Licenced and leisure
- Public sector
- Science, technology and advanced engineering
About the Role
Within the role you will be supported in your APC and given the opportunity to work on a wide variety of projects and undertake a wide variety of duties, including;
- Pre-acquisition advice
- Reinstatement cost assessments
- Defect advice
- Contract administration
- Employer's agent
- Project management
The ideal candidate will be;
- Have 2 years post graduate experience with a consultancy
- Worked on commercial projects
- Have some APC completed
- Passionate about buildings, property and construction
- Ambitious and driven
- Able to take initiative and work alone
- Professional and personable
So What’s On Offer?
This is a great chance to join a big company and with a progression structure design to get you to associate level. The role comes with a salary of £24k - £26k and a great benefits package including;
- Competitive pay and bonus structure
- 25 days annual holiday entitlement, plus up to five days extra entitlement each year, the longer you stay with us
- Pension scheme
- Employee assistance programme
- Season ticket loan
- Childcare vouchers
- Bike to Work scheme
- Ongoing professional development
If this sounds like it might be for you click apply now!
We specialise in this industry so if this isn’t quite your thing it’s worth getting in touch anyway.
We can also offer a pretty decent referral fee if you know anyone who might be suitable please get in touch!
The role is in Manchester and so suits Building Surveyors from; Great Manchester, Oldham, Rochdale, Stockport, Bolton, Bury, Warrington, Wigan, Blackburn, Macclesfield, Northwich or Leigh