£48-55k + car & generous bonus (potentially higher for exceptional candidates)
4 months ago
If you work for a consultancy, but are looking for a firm where things are done differently, this could be the position you have been looking for.
This is an exciting opportunity for a senior level candidate to join a highly successful firm of Building Surveyors, working within the commercial arena. With a number of high profile clients already secured, this provides a fantastic foundation from which to grow.
We are looking for an individual who has the potential to be an inspiring leader, with a proven track record in generating new business opportunities and excellent client management skills. My client is seeking suitable candidates for the position of Associate Director, to support the Director, with a view to eventually heading up the office and expanding the team in Chester.
Candidates will need to have consultancy experience, be well connected and have experience of delivering a full range of Building Surveying and project services to a range of clients. This is a key position within our client’s expansion plans and offers prospects to grow a existing team with support from their head office.
Reporting to the Managing Director, you will be responsible for;
- The development of existing clients
- Developing new business
- Assisting in the growth of the Birmingham office
- Delivering an exceptional level of service to clients
You will be able to demonstrate the following;
- Ability and track record of leading a team;
- MRICS accredited and willing to participate and engage with candidates in the business to help them achieve MRICS status;
- Experience gained within a consultancy;
- Excellent client delivery attributes with solid experience in the commercial and retail sectors;
- Ability to win work and with a track record of developing clients / sectors within a previous business;
- Hard working, driven and relishes the challenge to be the lead and grow our Birmingham office;
Membership of RICS or equivalent professional qualification
UK consultancy experience
In return, you will receive a generous salary and benefits package, coupled with working within a team of highly respected professionals, with an enviable client base.