Due to a number of recent project wins, this independent Consultancy is looking for a Chartered Quantity Surveyor at Associate Director to Director level to join its expanding team in Central London. They are seeking a dynamic and client-facing Quantity Surveyor, who has a solid track-record of delivery at a senior level within the PQS market in London. Our client works on a variety of prestigious construction projects across various sectors and is seeking high-calibre individuals with the ambition to lead and grow a team. My client is seeking suitable candidates for the position of either Associate Director or Director level to head up their expanding Project and Cost Management team in London. You maybe at Associate level looking to take that next step into Directorship, or alternatively, you may be at Director or Partner level and are looking to take on a new challenge.
This is a UK based consultancy, offering a range of services across multiple sectors. The firm has been established for over a decade and currently employ over 70 consultants, providing a great platform from which to grow and build a team. This is a unique opportunity in that you are provided with a relatively blank canvas for the right individual. You will be ambitious and driven and will place a strong emphasis upon building and maintaining client relationships.
This is a key appointment to the business in the group with excellent prospects to grow the existing team, fully supported by the Senior Directors.
- Have a background within a UK based consultancy
- Experience of leading and growing a team
- MRICS accredited and willing to participate and engage with candidates in the business to help them achieve MRICS status;
- Ability to win work and with a track record of developing clients / sectors within a previous business;
- Driven and relishes the challenge to grow the London office;
- Experience of construction disputes would be preferential but not essential;
- Solid background of JCT D&B projects and acting as EA;
- Residential experience, either private or affordable, is desirable;
- Minimum 15yrs experience with at least 5yrs experience at Associate Director or Director level
This is a great time to be joining the team as you will not only be able to make the role your own, but also work alongside an individual who has an exceptional track record of growing and developing a successful business stream, who is truly passionate about growing the business. Ideal candidates will come from a consultancy environment with a background in both the public and private sectors. You will be Chartered (MRICS, MAPM, MCIOB or RIBA). For those with the desire to progress with an exceptional organisation, this position will provide varied and exciting opportunities through which to develop your career, as well as build and shape a team.
In return, the company will offer a competitive salary with a substantial benefits package, as well as the opportunity to develop your career, which is fully supported by the senior management team.
Candidates will need to have experience of the London market, be well connected and have worked across a range of sectors. This is a key position in our client’s group, with excellent prospects to grow the existing team.
Reporting to the Board Directors, you will be responsible for;
- The development of new business
- Growth of the London team
- Management and growth of a PM and QS team
- The delivery of projects to quality, time and cost
You will possess excellent experience in all aspects of providing professional Quantity Surveying services across a range of sectors and project values.
Membership of RICS or equivalent professional qualification
UK consultancy experience
In return, you will receive a generous salary and benefits package, coupled with working within a team of highly respected professionals, with an enviable client base.
If you are seeking a career move but this position is not right for you please feel free to contact me, all enquiries will be dealt with in the strictest of confidence.