This is a multi-disciplined property consultancy who offer a range of services to clients throughout the UK. They pride themselves on being a one-stop shop for their clients and continue to go that extra mile to ensure continuity of service and reputation
With current projects in hand exceeding £8m and a growing pipeline of new projects, they are growing year on year and achieving great results. The team in Manchester are talented technicians with a ‘can do’ attitude and an appetite to succeed. They now need a like minded individual to join their team with a passion for delivering great service and working efficiently to ensure their continued growth.
You will be responsible for delivering Building Surveying services to a range of commercial clients and will also be encouraged and expected to contribute to growing their client base. You will work with multi-disciplined teams, supporting and developing key relationships.
You will be able to demonstrate the following key skills in order to be considered for this opportunity:
- Excellent Building Surveying skills with good knowledge of construction methods
- of the built environment and defect analysis.
- Experience of Building Control, Planning Applications, CDM 2015, HSE Legislation
- Understanding of managing a professional team of designers and construction
- professionals to deliver projects within budget and timescale.
- Preparing Pre-acquisition building surveys
- Preparing schedules of condition
- Preparation and negotiation of schedules of dilapidations
- Preparation of schedules of works
- Project management
This is an exciting and extremely rewarding opportunity that will allow you to develop and grow in your career with support and with a team of people who want to make a difference and add real value within their professions.