Dynamic, thriving in-house Consultancy need to expand their team due to continued business growth and new project wins. They would like a gifted and ambitious Building Surveyor to join their successful Manchester team, to help drive projects for a large property developer.
This consultancy thrives on success and pride themselves on their hard work, dedication to quality and their honest and collaborative approach. To excel within this team you will love working within a fast paced, energetic environment and be able to hit the ground running and take the lead within Building Surveying on a variety of projects. You will also have excellent knowledge of Building and CDM regulations.
Key focus for this role will include:
- Project Management
- Preparing and negotiating Landlords Schedules of Dilapidations, Landlords Appraisal and approval of fit-out works,
- Preparing Valuations
- Conducting Measured and Condition Surveys
- CDM duties
- Supervising the Company’s CAD Technician and Graduate Building Surveyors
This is a professional business with a real ‘family-feel’, where you will be encouraged and supported to achieve your career goals. You will be able to take the lead in delivering innovative bespoke and high quality solutions for new build developments and refurbished projects and be given freedom to manage and take ownership of your workload and client relationships.
What you will need to bring:
- Ideally you will be a member of the Royal Institute of Chartered Surveyors
- Have come from a Consultancy background
- Have a minimum 5 years experience with a large Building Consultancy Firm
- Be a true team player
- Have exceptional client facing and skills
- Be proficient in AutoCAD
This is a unique opportunity to work for a highly sought after Consultancy who can offer genuine career support and development and a great working environment.
For a confidential discussion about this role, please contact me as soon as possible on (0161) 393 9889.