We are looking for a Commercial Manager who will manage the delivery of projects and monitor compliance with contract responsibilities, driving value and innovation from the supply chain.
Key responsibilities/experience –
· Build and maintain relationships with suppliers, monitoring and reporting their performance and compliance
· Provide post contract award commercial services for both goods and services which also includes final account
· Give recommendations for short term payments to suppliers in accordance to contract requirements and produce payment certificates for sign off by the appropriate Project Manager
· Assist cost and expenditure planning/benchmarking which including the completion of Data Capture Analysis
· Carry out cost impact analysis
· Assist Project Managers in the preparation of cost reports and analysis on a Work Breakdown Structure
· Analyse cost performance data and provide relevant input
· Support management of budget and spend profiles
· You will be an expertise in multi-disciplinary construction project work packages using NEC3
· Rail experience is highly advantageous
· MRICS and extensive experience and or CIPS
· Ability to communicate at all levels
· Wide and varied experience of large and complex construction projects
This is a great opportunity to join a company that ensures you get the right learning support you need to further develop and look to progress you through the ranks, salary is negotiable offering excellent flexible benefits package.