A new breed of consultancy is beginning to dominate the Bristol Market and are looking to shake things up. If you work for a consultancy, but are looking for a firm where things are done differently, this could be the position you have been looking for.
This is an exciting opportunity for a senior level candidate to join a highly successful firm of Surveyors, working predominantly within the private sector. With a number of high profile clients already secured, this provides a fantastic foundation from which to grow.
We are looking for an inspiring leader, with a proven track record in generating new business opportunities and excellent client management skills. My client is seeking suitable candidates for the position of Director to head up their expanding Cost Management team in the Bristol office.
You will be part of a wider national Quantity Surveying team who work nationally and internationally.
Candidates will need to have experience of working in the South West market, be well connected and have experience across a range of sectors. This is a key position in our client’s group with excellent prospects to grow the existing team.
Reporting to the National Director, you will be responsible for;
- The development of new business
- Establishing and developing a new team
- The delivery of projects to quality, time and cost
You will possess excellent experience in all aspects of providing quantity surveying consultancy services for high value projects, from inception through to completion.
You will be able to demonstrate the following;
- Ability and track record of leading a team;
- MRICS accredited and willing to participate and engage with candidates in the business to help them achieve MRICS status;
- Excellent client delivery attributes with solid experience in various sectors;
- Ability to win work and with a track record of developing clients / sectors within a previous business;
- Hard working, driven and relishes the challenge to be the lead and grow our Bristol office;
- Experience with construction disputes would be preferential but not essential;
- Solid background of JCT, D&B projects and acting as EA;
Membership of RICS or equivalent professional qualification
UK consultancy experience
In return, you will receive a generous salary and benefits package, coupled with working within a team of highly respected professionals, with an enviable client base.