We are looking for an experienced Associate or Associate Director, with a strong track record of delivery within the commercial sector, to join a highly reputable consultancy. Due to multiple project wins, our client is looking to appoint an Associate or Associate Director Quantity Surveyor, who is seeking to attain Directorship in the near future. You will possess a consultancy background, operating in the private sector and be well-connected within the Bristol market.
This is a predominantly client-facing delivery management role, therefore candidates will need to have excellent interpersonal skills as well as the ability to lead a high performance team that delivers Cost Management services to an enviable client base. You will be working on a variety of prestigious projects across the South West region. You will form part of a wider national team, that operates across the UK and internationally.
- Leading service delivery with existing key clients, maintaining and strengthening client relationships, utilising opportunities to cross-sell and manage a team delivering multiple projects
- Managing the delivery of work won, both through hands-on involvement where appropriate and through management of personnel within the team
- Coaching and mentoring team members
- Networking and developing both existing and new client relationships
- Internal business unit commercial management including resource planning and fee agreements, performance management, P & L, as well as career development of your team
Strengthen service delivery capability and championing knowledge capture, sharing and innovation
Skills / Experience Required
- Experience should include working within a professional practice or consultancy environment
- RICS qualified
- Experience of delivery of a range of commercial developments
- A demonstrable track record in retaining and developing client relationships
- Experience of managing teams and delivering complex projects
To apply for this position please contact Caroline Kingsley on 07768 381 831 or 0117 244 4819 or email email@example.com