Our client is one of the leading providers of claims-related services to insurers, businesses and other suppliers to the insurance sector.
They combine proven processes, technology and a low-cost infrastructure with deep legal and insurance market knowledge.
This enables them to create individual solutions for each of our clients that match their requirements in terms of quality, performance and value for money.
They have an exciting new opportunity for a Claims handler to join their fast-paced, friendly Liverpool team.
- To proactively manage a caseload of PL/EL claims up to and including reserve limits of £30,000 to conclusion
- Maintain accurate data on relevant case management system
- Comply with set client SLA’s
- To attend client review meetings and assist with client project work where applicable
- Undertake appropriate additional tasks provided by the team leader
- Ensure quality service standards and productivity levels are maintained to a high standard
- Report to Team Leader/Claims Unit Service Manager undertaking appropriate additional tasks
- Allocate new claims as and when required
- Carry out supervisory tasks appropriate to level and as per management instructions
- Minimum 2 years claims handling experience
- Experience dealing with quantum up to 25k
- Experience in the evaluation, negotiation and settlement of Public/Employers' Liability Claims
- Flexible approach to work
- Supervisory experience is desirable
In Return, they offer:-
- A learning culture with employee development at the heart of the people development pathway
- Excellent flexible benefits including Annual leave entitlement and Healthcare Plan as standard
Contract type: Permanent
Employment type: Full-Time
Contracted working hours: 37.5