Thank you for your interest - this position has now been filled, but if you are interested in similar roles get in touch and we should be able to find something for you.
Contact us for a chat or upload your CV
NEW exciting opportunity for an ELPL LITIGATOR/SOLICITOR/CiLEX/ Fee Earner to join a Greater-Manchester-based, forward-thinking law firm
They specialise in many areas of the law including commercial, personal injury, family, wills & probate and financial.
They boast a truly national and international client base, handling cases for clients based both throughout the UK and abroad.
They currently have 70 employees and are growing at a rapid rate.
Due to this growth, they are now looking to add to their successful PI/ RTA team with this opening.
The Personal Injury Solicitor or Legal Executive will join a small team of Fee Earners managing Fast Track matters to conclusion within our busy EL/PL Department.
Caseloads will consist of an interesting and complex mix of Fast Track - High Value EL/PL matters. Fee Earners will manage pre and post litigated files and should be confident in all aspects of litigation.
• Handle a full caseload of EL/PL Fast Track Litigated and Pre-Litigated matters including:
• Undertake discussions and negotiations with Insured, Insurer and Third-Party Solicitors to pursue the rapid and appropriate settlement of cases and the apportionment of costs
• Undertake Court Telephone Hearings to ensure progress is maximised and all actions have been undertaken to bring the case to settlement
• Timely and accurate maintenance of all case management, billing and management information systems to ensure completeness of records and aid business decision making
• Allocate funds to the appropriate client accounts as per agreed procedures to ensure the client and Optimal Solicitors receive appropriate payments
• Delegation of tasks where available and appropriate to other members of the team and assistants
• Dealing with correspondence and telephone calls
• Undertaking periodic reviews of files in line with Client requirements
• Updating reports
• Meeting agreed performance targets
• Ensuring files are kept within ISO 9001 guidelines
• Provide written updates by email or letter to clients detailing case activity to ensure that they receive up to date and accurate information about progress when requested
• Ensure compliance with the SRA Code of Conduct 2011
In return they offer an attractive package, including:
• A highly competitive salary of up to £37k - negotiable dependent on experience
• Excellent potential for career progression
• 28 days annual leave
• Flexible working hours
• Time off in lieu
• Opportunity to accrue 5 extra days of annual leave per year
• Time off for birthday
• Free parking
Candidates ideally must have a minimum of 18 months’ similar claimant experience and be able to demonstrate the equivalent level of skills/ competencies within a similar role within a firm.
Contact email@example.com or 0151 242 1630 / 07858 388 799