Competitive Salary + Benefits
7 months ago
Kingsley is retained by a leading and well-established property consultancy to secure a ‘Head of Office’ key individual to lead and expand the existing multi-disciplined regional business in the North West.
The company has an extensive client base throughout the UK, ranging from multinational corporations, public sector organisations to high net worth individuals providing the full range of property consultancy services including agency, valuation, professional, building surveying, property / asset management etc.
The Position & Team
Our client is looking to make a senior appointment within the North West, to head and lead the office and professional staff and help drive the business forward. The successful candidate shall strengthen the profile and presence in the North West/North, on a local, regional and national basis.
Fundamental to this appointment is for the individual to become the key point of contact for the office and a strong market driver, having relevant and specific experience within a similar role, or approaching a similar level of seniority.
Also, a key requirement is for this individual to possess a solid network of market contacts to help drive the successful growth of the business operations, specifically in in the North West.
The Candidate is to have preferably worked in a property market facing position, possibly through office agency or similar, but other candidates may also be considered, on their own merits.
The successful candidate will have the following attributes:
- MRICS/FRICS preferred, but not essential for more experienced candidates
- Proven experience within a similar role/position
- Ability to generate new leads & opportunities
- Strong business development skills
- Well-connected within the NW regional property arena
- Strong knowledge of regional commercial property markets
- Leadership/Management qualities
- High level of IT literacy
- Proactive, confident with excellent communication skills
- Able to work within a team and your own initiative
- Able to handle a number of tasks simultaneously
- Commercially awareness with the ability to identify opportunities
Salary & Benefits: Highly Competitive, Subject to Experience