Count the cranes! A short walk round Manchester and you can’t miss the development that’s underway. Unsurprisingly, this creates exciting career opportunities across a wide range of construction related roles.
Keen to be a part of it?
I am recruiting for an ambitious in-house Construction Lawyer to join a busy Manchester based real estate investment and development business. Focussing on the strategic acquisition and repositioning of a range of property assets across the UK, they have been doing this for 30 years.
This is an excellent opportunity to join a forward – thinking business in a sought after in - house role.
Working across a range of retail, residential, commercial and land assets, this fast – paced, dynamic environment will suit an ambitious construction lawyer who is keen to:-
- Manage a variety of construction work
- Draft, negotiate and administer a variety of building contracts and ancillary documentation
- Manage appointments, warranties, bonds, guarantees, deeds of novation and letters of intent
- Deal with contentious matters
- Provide general construction legal support
The ideal construction lawyer for this exciting opportunity will be:-
- A qualified solicitor (3 – 5yrs)
- An excellent communicator and team player
- Self - motivated and flexible in their approach
- Methodical and motivated
- Skilled at developing relationships
- Highly competent at planning and organising
- Comfortable working independently
- Keen to develop further in construction law
With a competitive salary and benefits package, joining this business will enable you to take your career to the next level.
For more information about this role or to discuss your current situation and your next move, I would love to hear from you. 07534 033439 or email firstname.lastname@example.org