£26,000 - £35,000
7 months ago
Part II or Newly Qualified Architect? Tired of being offered the same uninspiring roles? Keep reading – this is an opportunity worth exploring!
I am working exclusively with a local well respected medium sized practice as they expand their successful team due to consistently winning new business! Be a part of the team that has been selected to “Change the face of Liverpool”.
Who are we looking for?
- Part II / Newly qualified Architect
- Sector experience – demonstrate your sector with flair and passion (we work across many)
- Software – AutoCAD practice; Revit knowledge is desirable (in practice ideally; if not at Uni)
- Adaptable approach and true team player (able to step into multiple projects)
What’s in it for you?
- Excellent senior team focused on developing you and building your experience
- Make your mark on this beautiful city with iconic projects that will change the face of Liverpool!
- Excellent salary package – genuinely in line with the experience you bring to the practice.
- Career progression and development
- Flexibility across work functions