Excellent Salary, negotiable doe
7 months ago
Role: Personal Injury Litigation Solicitor / Fee-Earner/ Paralegal
The Firm: Our client is a modern, forward thinking and progressive law firm and are specialists in many different areas of law including personal injury claims. In this sector, they deal with car accident claims, PPI claims, accident at work claims, serious injury compensation, family law, divorce, wills & probate, PBA claims and many more. This firm have been established for over 10 years and are committed to excellent customer service, the use of cutting-edge technology and provision of affordable no-nonsense legal advice. They also boast a truly national and international client base, handling cases for clients based both throughout the UK and abroad. They pride themselves on being immensely dedicated to achieving the best possible result that they can for claimant clients across all personal injury matters.
To work for, they are a friendly and down-to-earth practice that combine good quality work with a relaxed working environment.
Due to continued growth they are seeking an experienced RTA Litigation Solicitor or Fee Earner to join their expanding in-house RTA Litigation Department on a permanent basis.
Candidates ideally must have at least 2 years claimant experience and be able to demonstrate the equivalent level of skills and desired competencies within a similar law practice.
The successful candidate will be expected to handle a full caseload of Fast Track RTA litigated and Pre-Litigated matters including:
- Undertake discussions and negotiations with Insured, Insurer and Third-Party Solicitors to pursue the rapid and appropriate settlement of cases and the apportionment of costs
- Undertake Court Telephone Hearings to ensure progress is maximised and all actions have been undertaken to bring the case to settlement
- Timely and accurate maintenance of all case management, billing and management information systems to ensure completeness of records and aid business decision making
- Allocate funds to the appropriate client accounts as per agreed procedures to ensure the client receive appropriate payments
- Delegation of tasks where available and appropriate to other members of the team
- Dealing with correspondence and telephone calls
- Undertaking periodic reviews of files in line with Client requirements
- Updating reports
- Meeting agreed performance targets
- Ensuring files are kept within ISO 9001 guidelines
- Provide written updates by email or letter to clients detailing case activity to ensure that they receive up to date and accurate information about progress when requested
- To ensure compliance with the SRA Code of Conduct 2011
- Highly competitive salary - negotiable dependent on experience
- 28 days annual leave
- Flexible working hours
- Time off in lieu
- Opportunity to accrue 4 extra days of annual leave per year
- Time off for birthday
- Free parking