£28-£35k basic salary + £3250 car allowance
8 months ago
Job Title: Town Planner/ Planning Consultant
Salary: £28-£35k basic salary + £3250 car allowance
Do you have ambition to be a part of a global leader in commercial real estate services that cultivate a collaborative and promotion from within work culture?
I have an exciting opportunity for a Chartered Town Planner with an internationally recognised organisation within an area of the business that has seen significant growth, apart of a multidisciplinary consultancy…
- That has a collaborative working environment, Planners work in conjunction with various internal networks such as; Land/Residential/ Public sector/ Industrial & Retail creating a varied and interesting workload
- Has multi-billion £ turnover has a network than spans over 60 counties and employs over 40,000 employees
- Built on a strong reputation, has a rich history spanning over a century within the built environment
- Is focused on your career development, operating a mentoring development plan to help you meet your career goals
This is a fantastic opportunity for a Town Planner/ Planning Consultant to join a close-knit North-West development team, led by a Planning Partner who has operated in a leadership capacity for over a decade. The team covers all major property sectors with focus on education, residential, industrial, commercial and health (all predicted growth sectors in planning) in the North West area. Working in a talented development team, closely with Partners and clients duties of the role include:
- Providing planning advise within priority sectors (Residential, Public Sector, Education, Industrial, Retails and Leisure) in line with the teams business plan to develop the client portfolio
- Developing business relationships with the targeted areas, supported by the wider business network, seeking new business opportunities
- Managing your own varied portfolio of smaller planning instructions and assisting on larger schemes, completing works in line with deadlines
If you want to join a reputable company that’s purpose is about putting clients and people first apply now!
Struggling to talk during office hours? Email me and we can arrange a convenient time to speak. Don’t have an up to date CV? Don’t panic, just get in touch, we are here to help.
JOB REFERENCE JB1001