Are you an experienced Architect in the Liverpool area? Are you seeking a better work life balance and looking for flexible working in your next practice? I am privileged to be working alongside this Liverpool based national team as we look to grow the team through the addition of a Project/Senior Architect.
The role is in an expanding and well recognised practise. Be a part of team that is known for its innovate design, local focus and understanding of the unique properties the North West has to offer.
As a leading Project/Senior Architect within the practise you will be responsible for the production and delivery of high quality designs. This position will see you working alongside this experienced team, mentoring junior members of the team and working in a truly collaborative environment. You will attend construction sites and see your designs from concept to completion.
We are looking for you to demonstrate:
- Strong design skills
- excellent knowledge of business regulations
- Strong communication skills and team work
- Experience in running your own small/medium projects is a definite advantage
- Revit skills are an advantage (but not essential)
What’s in it for you?
Based in the heart of the city you will benefit from everything this progressive company has to offer.
- Flexible working arrangements
- Truly supportive and growth focused team
- Clear progression path
- Opportunity to influence the ongoing growth of the city
- Excellent salary and benefits in line with your skill set and ability
- Beautiful offices, warm welcoming team, well known clients and a practise that is well respected!