Do you feel as though you are just a number in a large corporate machine? I am working with a fantastic consultancy, with an enviable client base and an appetite to grow.
I am seeking a Project Manager who wishes to work on a diverse range of projects and can handle multiple projects of varying sizes and stages, to provide excellent Project Management services to a range of high profile clients.
Working for a highly respected consultancy, you will be provided with opportunities for career progression and development.
You will be given autonomy, but also form part of a collaborative, supportive team.
You will have worked on a range of construction projects across sectors such as, health, education, commercial, leisure or similar, managing projects from inception to completion.
Key Responsibilities / Duties
- Manage all external parties, including Contractors and Consultants to ensure that all aspects of the contract are being adhered to.
- Carry out detailed analysis of all programmes, candidates must therefore possess strong knowledge in relation to the design and construction process.
- Candidates will have experience of employing appropriate risk mitigation measures.
- Manage all queries from both the client and contractor and be able to provide prompt sign off for any technical responses needed.
- Carry out Contractor Assessments and interviews.
- Carry out tender reviews and report to the client
- Prepare, monthly reports for issue to the Client, detailing progress on all aspects of the project.
Person Specification / Qualifications
- Relevant construction related degree
- Member of a professional body – RICS, CIOB or similar
- Managing both internal and external meetings
- Be able to work to tight deadlines
- High level of competency in relation to IT
- Experience in both new build and refurbishment work across a variety of sectors
- Up to date HSEQ knowledge and experience
- Strong Commercial Management
For a confidential discussion in relation to this role, get in touch.