Sigma Capital plc is specialist in the provision of family homes for private rent, the industry leader in this field outside of London. Trading on the London Stock Exchange the PRS REIT is expected to top £1billion during 2020. Due to its success and ongoing growth we are looking to appoint an Acquisition Investment Manager into the small but busy team.
Working alongside Sigma’s house-builder partners (Countryside Properties, Seddon, Engie & Vistry) your role will be imperative in the delivery of new build residential projects from post-acquisition to handover. A full and detailed brief is available but some key responsibilities include;
- Overseeing preparation of construction contracts and associated documents
- Assessment and interpretation of legal documents, reports, surveys, planning conditions etc
- Negotiation with house-builder partners to ensure commercial returns
- Managing house-builder partners to ensure projects are delivered on time and to budget
- Management of the external team and house-builder partner to secure fixed price D&B contract
To undertake the role it is likely you will be able to demonstrate experience of managing the financial model of delivery of residential projects encompassing all on-site responsibilities. It is likely you will have a background as a Quantity Surveyor with strong residential new build experience.
All third party applications to Sigma will be sent to Kingsley for assessment.
For more information, contact me on 0161 393 9889 in confidence, if you are not available during office hours, please feel free to contact me on my mobile on 07795 978 003.
If you are seeking a career move but this position is not right for you, please get in touch as we are specialists in House Building & Housing Association recruitment and have a range of posts available. We also welcome speculative applications.