£30,000 - £45,000 plus car allowance and bonus
3 months ago
Are you an experienced MRICS/AssocRICS Residential Valuation Surveyor?
Would you like to join a growing company offering homeworking, excellent earning potential with an uncapped bonus?
Would you like to be part of a company who cares about their employees and wants them to feel like their voice is heard?
Kingsley is currently recruiting an experienced MRICS/AssocRICS Residential Valuation Surveyor for a successful property organisation who are expanding their presence throughout the Manchester area.
As part of this role you will be completing Mortgage Valuations, RICS Homebuyer Reports, and Specialist Valuation work within your designated territory.
You will work from home and be able to run your own diary, managing your own workload.
As the successful candidate you will;
- Be MRICS or AssocRics qualified
- Be a Registered Valuer (preferable)
- Have recent experience and be passionate about the Residential Sector
- Have the desire to complete work to an exceptional standard in order to maintain the firm’s superior reputation
- Be proficient in Microsoft packages to include Word, Excel and Outlook
- Hold a valid UK Driving Licence
Salary & Benefits
In return, this growing firm can offer the successful Residential Valuation Surveyor a salary package of up to £65,000 including a lucrative bonus scheme and car allowance. Other great benefits include:
- Competitive Incentive Scheme
- Equity Share Scheme (subject to length of service)
- Health Insurance
- Flexible Working
- Collaborative, intelligent and friendly team to support you in daily activities
- iPad Technology
- Option to buy and sell holidays (up to 5 days)
- Home based working arrangements
There may also be part time positions available so please make contact if you are looking for part time hours.
Please feel free to forward this advert to any friends or colleagues who you think may be interested. A large number of our previously successful candidates have initially been made aware of their next career opportunity by a close acquaintance.