Up To £35,000 Plus Car Allowance & Benefits
6 months ago
- Directly managing Shopping Centres with limited supervision in the North West and North East.
- Client liaison ensuring full understanding of your Client's objectives and instructions.
- Act as a contact for the Client in respect of all matters relating to your property and ensure the company is always acting within its delegated authority; in accordance with business plan and the Client's instructions.
- Assist with the Co-ordination of the team to deliver the Management Service on your assets and meet the Client's requirements.
- Client reporting on all aspects of Property Management.
- Attending periodic formal Client review meetings and presentations
- Working closely with centre managers
- Involvement with the Client’s sustainability & Health and Safety agenda
- The position will require good client relationship skills and an eye for detail
- Good working knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel and Outlook essential.
- Strong verbal and numerical skills and be comfortable with report writing.
- Customer-service driven and have good communication skills.
- Ability to work independently, under pressure, manage time and assist in meeting deadlines
- Practical understanding of commercial property management
- MRICS Qualified (not essential if experience is satisfactory)
- Must be willing to manage properties in a variety of locations
- Ideally will have experience of shopping centre, retail park or high street retail management.
- A team player but with existing team management experience and leadership potential
- Excellent interpersonal and influencing skills who interacts effectively with colleagues and clients
- Strategic agility (e.g. can present credible visions of possibilities & likelihoods)
- People management skills, particularly motivating & developing others