£50K - £65K + car / car allowance + bonus
5 months ago
Do you have experience of procuring sub-contractor packages up to the value of £10M ?
This Design & Build company has land and projects already secured across the UK for the next 7 years, with a complete residential offering from family homes to high rise accommodation. They are now looking for an accomplished procurement professional to join their Commercial Team – you will either be a Senior QS who has a high level of complex procurement as part of your remit or a Senior Buyer within a Construction Company / Main Contractor. What is important is that you have procured sub-contractor complex work packages in the region of £7M - £8M, rather than materials.
Working closely with the Procurement Director and within a small team you will
- Interigate and value engineer detailed drawings
- Analyse tenders and select the most competitive taking into account, delivery, cost, quality and performance
- Review sub-contractor orders and associated warranty documents
- Qualifications within Quantity Surveying or Procurement
- Able to read architectural / construction drawings
- Knowledge of current Building Regs
- Career development
- Exposure to significant projects across the region
The position is office based with on-site meetings twice per month.·
Apply via the link and we can arrange a time to talk through the role, company and projects in more detail.
Struggling to talk during office hours? Email me and we can arrange a convenient time to speak. Don’t have an up to date CV? Don’t panic, just get in touch, we are here to help.