Kingsley are recruiting for a Senior Commercial Manager to join an established client based in Yorkshire, as a Senior Commercial Manager you will be managing clients and relationships with suppliers by monitoring and reporting their performances and compliance.
Key responsibilities/experience –
- Provide recommendations for temporary payments to suppliers reflecting on contract requirements and produce payment certificates for sign off by the appropriate Project Manager
- Negotiate financial impacts of compensation events with suppliers
- Analyse cost performance data and provide input for monthly performance reports
- Aid in cost and expenditure planning/benchmarking
- Support cost management of budget and spend profiles
- Work alongside the contract team to ensure correct contractual terms are built into contracts
- Identity areas of cost risk
- Work alongside with the Procurement Manager to create and develop Procurement Plans and strategies
- You will have experience as a Chartered Quantity Surveyor or equivalent
- Experience with BSc/MSc or equivalent
- Technically experienced in most aspects of their profession
- Varied experience of QS services in a large project environment
This is a great opportunity to join a client who is one of the market leaders within their industry and invests in supporting its staff to develop by providing personalised learning support you require to take you career to the next step, salary is negotiable along with excellent flexible benefits.
Please apply now for an immediate response.