11 months ago
We are recruiting for a Senior Commercial Manager in Yorkshire. You will enjoy managing clients and building relationships with suppliers through monitoring and report on their performance and compliance.
- Provide recommendations for temporary payments to suppliers
- Negotiate financial impacts of compensation events with suppliers
- Analyse cost performance data
- Aid in cost and expenditure planning/benchmarking
- Work alongside the contract team to ensure correct contractual terms are built into contracts
- Work alongside with the Procurement Manager to create and develop Procurement Plans and strategies
- Chartered Quantity Surveyor or equivalent
- Experience with BSc/MSc or equivalent
- Technically experienced
- Varied experience of QS services in a large project environment
This is a great opportunity to join a market leader within the industry who invest in supporting staff development through personalised learning support. This is the opportunity where you can take your career to the next step.
Salary is negotiable along with excellent, flexible benefits.