Thank you for your interest - this position has now been filled, but if you are interested in similar roles get in touch and we should be able to find something for you.
Our client provides a comprehensive range of property solutions to UK and International owners, occupiers, investors, lenders and developers, and their teams work together to provide a full range of property-related services in the office, retail, office and residential sectors across agency, planning & urban regeneration, development, building consultancy, investment, property management, project management, valuation, business rates, lease consultancy.
Due to continued growth of high-quality instructions, a SENIOR OR ASSOCIATE DIRECTOR Valuation Surveyor is required to process valuation instructions and to take an active role in developing the Valuation business across the region.
The current team is made up of a Director, Senior Surveyor, Surveyor and a graduate and the role covers all commercial areas; industrial, retail, office, residential investment & development. The role is not specifically specialist so is not within the pubs or trading sector but, if forthcoming, the client would welcome such experience.
Geographical area covered includes City, East London, start of Essex, South East London, Kent.
This is a career enhancing opportunity for the successful individual to form part of an established and successful valuation team.
- To process Valuation instructions within the region.
- To operate with a degree of flexibility and independence within this area, whilst also enjoying the support of the rest of the team.
- To seek to take instructions forward as the direct client contact.
- To provide professional, high quality reports to the client.
- To develop new business through use of both new and existing contacts.
- To seek to develop a range of clients and personal contacts.
- To manage relationships with clients and others in the local property market.
- To continually strive to improve working practices and client service delivery for the whole team.
- To represent LSH and the full range of property related services available to clients.
- Any other duties commensurate with this level of post.
- Proven experience in commercial property Valuation, ideally for loan security and balance sheet purposes.
- Track record and knowledge of undertaking Commercial Property Valuations and Valuation Appraisals, including the use of Argus (or similar) valuation software.
- Strong command of written English and ability to write valuation reports with a high degree of accuracy
- Computer Literacy, specifically in Microsoft Office and Excel.
- Demonstrates a clear understanding of client requirements
- Enjoys the clear confidence and respect of clients
- Collects, reviews and acts upon client feedback
- Researches into current and future client requirements
- Demonstrates an awareness of market trends
- Capable presenter, both of technical and business matters
- Shows highly developed persuasive skills (oral)
- Presents a professional image when dealing with clients and demonstrates self confidence
- Demonstrates ambition and commitment to self-development
- Highly organised, self-motivated, enthusiastic and personable
- Manages own time and exercises good commercial judgement to maximise fee earning potential
- Team Player
- A commercially aware all-rounder with good business acumen and business generation skills.
- A working knowledge of the surrounding areas and commercial and residential markets.
- Seeks to improve personal and team service delivery
- Demonstrates good attention to detail by regularly producing carefully prepared, accurate work
- Uses thorough and effective data gathering techniques in all aspects of the work
- Understands and listens to others’ requirements
- Demonstrates co-operation and willingness to work with others
- Highly Competitive from £45,000 - £70,000 (DOE) + Benefits
- Excellent car allowance
- Generous Holiday Allowance
- Usual pension/healthcare provisions that you would expect from a leading consultancy
My client offers real scope for career development for a dedicated, professional and enthusiastic individual with a strong work ethic who wants to join one of the market leaders.
If you wish to apply for this position, please email your CV to email@example.com or call Andrew Kingsley confidentially on 0203 817 7030 for further information.