Kingsley are recruiting for a Senior Project Manager for a highly reputable client based in Brighton, as a Senior Project Manager you will manage and/or deliver programmes of work to meet objectives within budgets, compliance and regulatory.
Key responsibilities/experience –
- You will be accountable for delivery of accurate and timely data collection, analysis and reports
- Lead the performance management of project teams/resource
- Deliver several projects that will be challenging and value up to £100m+ to budget, quality and time metrics
- Use own expertise to review project processes and policies
- Liaise with stakeholders and third-party contractors
- Provide advice to colleagues on issues relation to own projects, be a subject matter expert
- Present any project risks or issues to senior managers
- You will have relevant business experience including management
- Practitioner level expertise
- Relevant professional certification or chartered status
- Excellent communication skills and the ability to negotiate and manage relationship with external stakeholders
- A logical approach with commercial acumen
This is a great opportunity to join a client who is one of the market leaders within their industry and invests in supporting its staff to develop by providing personalised learning support you require to take you career to the next step, salary is negotiable along with excellent flexible benefits.
Please apply now for an immediate respons